Finding affordable services to help run your business isn’t always easy, so we’ve put together this list of eight of the best free and amazing tools out there to help simplify your business.
1) UberConference – Conference calls are such a pain. And pricey, right? Not with UberConference. Now you can have free and easy conference calling for your business! With their free service, you can have unlimited conference calls with up to 10 callers and they even let you share your computer screen to make presentations a breeze.
If that’s not enough for you, they also have a fee-based service that allows up to 100 callers, international calling, hold music and they’ll even call you so you don’t have to dial in!
2) Zoho CRM – Do you need a better way to keep track of your customers and sales leads? Zoho’s Cusomer Relationship Management (CRM) software is free for up to three users and provides you with an abundance of features like leads management, accounts and contacts, sales opportunities, social CRM, web forms, and mobile access for up to 5000 records!
3) Trello – Free project management couldn’t get any easier or feature-rich than with Trello. Just create a “board” for your project, and then add to-do’s, ideals, things that are in-progress or marked as completed.
Trello is great for other things too, like lesson planners, community boards or just personal inspiration!
4) FaxZero – While a little limited in it’s service, FaxZero allows you to send up to 3 page faxes, and up to 5 faxes per day. You can’t receive faxes and they place an advertisement on your fax as well, but hey – it is free.
5) SCORE – You may know them for their entrepreneurial assistance programs, but did you know that SCORE also provides free business and legal templates?
6) Hootsuite – Manage your Facebook and Twitter accounts from one place, and schedule when your posts go out ahead of time… for free! Hootsuite’s free plan allows you to manage up to three social profiles, post, tweet, share and comment without leaving their website. Track your social media success with analytics and add more integrations, like Instagram or Tumbler. Paid plans offer even more features.
7) LastPass – We can’t tell you how happy we are to share LastPass with you. Using long passwords that are nearly impossible to remember are now a breeze! With LastPass you’ll only have one password you’ll ever have to remember again, and it works across all of your devices. LastPass has a built-in password suggestion tool to provide you with difficult-to-guess passwords, and the best part is that you’ll never have to remember them!
8) Doodle – Trying to schedule a meeting when everyone can attend used to be frustrating – and then Doodle came along! Doodle makes it easy to find that one hour of the week when everyone you need to be at the meeting is available. They offer paid plans with even more features, such as calendar integration with Outlook, Google Calendars, Yahoo or iCloud.
What sites do you use to make managing your business easier? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter!